Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Semester, New Plans

Hey Guys!! So when I wrote my last post, I only had 7 subscribers, now i'm up to 14! Thankyou so much!! You ladies have no idea how happy seeing that more people want to read what I have to say!! You are all awesome! Thanks so much! I hope my blog entertains you !

So I just started the spring semester on friday, and I'm pretty excited for it. The classes i'm taking are: Renaissance&Reformation, United States Politics, U.S History 102 and English 102. ( I would've taken the US History 102 and English 102 last year, but I changed my major last Spring and never took these.) I only go to class on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays until 12:30, so i'm super pumped. ( I love to go to the gym early, it seems all the meat-head type of guys come in after so i try to go before they get there.)

All of the new school suplies I bought for the new semester. ( I swear a little monster eats all of my pens and highlighters during the semester! ) I really need to up my GPA this semester since last semester was my worst by far. ( Due to a death in my family during mid-terms and finals that I didn't particularly study too well for.)

Also- since making this blog i've lost 5lbs! I'm pretty proud of myself, although I don't see any physical change yet. As much as I love seeing the numbers go down, the physical downsize is whats much more important to me. I've been going to the gym 5 days a week, Monday through Friday ( the weekends are much too busy) so hopefully I can look a lot better on the boardwalk down the shore this summer! Although I'm getting really tired of my workout. It consists of doing 2 miles on the elliptical, then about a half our of weight training, and then another mile either on the treadmill or the elliptical before I leave.


That's all I have for now!! The state of the Union is about to come on, and I have to watch it!

Have a great day guys!!

<3 Domenique

6 comments:

  1. i LOVED buying new school supplies! something about it makes me feel so inspired. in fact, now that i'm working i keep looking at different supplies to keep me motivated :)

    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any type of shopping is great! :)

    Have you heard of the Jason Wu for Target line? Check out my post with my favorite pieces from the collection here: classicglamblog.blogspot.com!

    If you like my blog, follow!

    -Halle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buying new school supplies is the best way to start any semester! Love your blog- if you're bored- check mine out :) http://campuscouturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck this semester! I love new school supplies. Doesn't it motivate you to do well in school? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girlie, are you still blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog!
    please follow back! x
    http://katerinathompson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete