Monday, January 9, 2012

Hey! So I haven't posted in a few days. So lets hope my bloggin skills are good in this post. In my last post I just HAD to share that my favorite New Jersey housewife is now following me on twitter!! Once she followed me, I honestly had the best workout at the gym. ( motivation rocks.) I ran three miles! ( two at the beginning of the workout, then i went to toning, then another mile before I left the gym)
ps- if you want to follow me on twitter, i'm @domeniquenoelle =)
Since it was such a lovely day ( 60 degrees in jersey in january is almost never heard of, it felt amazing!! i wore flipflops for the first time since september.) I walked around a shopping center with my best friend Kassia, and I stumbled upon this gem. I must get it soon, to keep my drinks "fresh" haha. ( i'm really bad at puns if you can tell )





And then i FINALLY perfected the fishtail braid (on my friend mentioned above, kassia) I am seriously so proud of myself. Now I can actually braid my friend's hair ( mine is too short to do a fishtail.) Okay, short post and totally not good at all, but hey i'm new at this, give me a chance =)

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the comment darling! very sweet of you! :-)

    and it's good to keep track of your progress! even if it isn't "online" - keep a journel and record everything down. So weeks, or even months from now you can see where you started and how far you have come !

    <3
    Good luck, and if you ever need any advice, encouragement or help with meals, come visit me!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag, you're it! :)
    http://pre-medprincess.blogspot.com/2012/01/ive-been-tagged.html

    <3, T

    ReplyDelete