Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back to the Grind

so, i'm going to the gym tomorrow. Future self in about 12 hours: if you didn't go to the gym already, GO! STOP BEING LAZY!
theres my reminder! hah
so today was pretty nice, i went to panera for lunch with an old friend from highschool. She told me about her college ( i'm considering transferring to her college) and we walked around the shopping plaza in my town.
but about the weight loss, lets start talking about this.
I am overweight, and I have been for a good chunk of my life ( since I was 8 and spent my first summer in Philadelphia. First time trying ALOT of different food that I would've never tried at home) and I want to be thin and most importantly HEALTHY again!!
Although I carry my weight well ( i've heard this all my life, but it's true. I don't have a double chin and my weight "looks good" on me, but nonetheless, it's totally not healthy, and diabetes and heart disease runs in my family, so no bueno)
But my gym is WONDERFUL! I love it because it's brand spankin new, not alot of people go there ( atleast at the times im there. at my old gym it was basically a high school reunion, no bueno again!) and they offer SO many classes ( zumba, yoga, step, etc) that are a part of my membership, I really need to get on the ball.

I'll let you know how everything goes tomorrow after my gym sesh =)



Ps- here is a picture of my ever so lovely friend Lauren playing at the pottery barn for kids :)

3 comments:

  1. Awww thank you for the sweet comment and good luck doll! You most certainly can do it! And those hard days just remember why you're doing it and to keep going!

    If you have any questions or need any advice,tips, meal options or snack help, dont hesistate to ask! I'll be here to help!

    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, want to follow each other ?

    XOXO

    S.

    ReplyDelete