Wednesday, January 4, 2012

first posting!!

Hi All!! This is my first time blogging as an adult ( in middle school i kept a livejournal and xanga account to detail everyone about my life, but alas i haven't blogged since I was 14) I've found so many amazing blogs on here that I wanted to start my own!! A little information:
My name is Domenique
I'm a Northern Belle who lives in South Jersey ( yes people, a VERY different place than North Jersey!!)
I absolutely love wine!
I'm a college student studying History.. I love it!
I'm a total beach bum
I'm also a city bum. ( i'm fortunate to live very close to both the beach and Philadelphia. Oh the wonders of a small state!)
I'm a Christian who wants to renew my faith. I really want to become more involved with the church and grow a better relationship with Jesus Christ.

5 comments:

  1. Love the blog miss!
    Welcome to blogger! I'm new myself :)

    Beautifuld design also!
    happy to be your very first follower!

    Follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much!! woohoo to my firs follower! i'll deff follow back =) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soo right! North and south Jersey are like night and day. They should be two separate states.. Even more than the Carolinas lol! Where are you studying?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm at burlington county college, transferring to stockton (soon, hopefully, maybe?! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! Welcome!!

    your newest follower :)

    http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

    follow me back? XOXO

    ReplyDelete